Your MindHeal online Electronic Medical Record is created to store your personal health information online, including health conditions, allergies and medications. Any information provided as part of a web, tele or video consultation becomes part of your MindHeal Record.
You agree to provide accurate information for your MindHeal Health Record, to periodically review such information and to update such information as and when necessary. It is your responsibility to validate any third-party information in your MindHeal Health Record. MindHeal Homeopathy is not responsible for maintaining data arising from the use of its services.
The website and its content are owned by mindheal.org and Dr Anita S Salunke, MD, consultant, speaker and mentor, of mindheal.org (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website or the Client of the Doctor via distance online connect.
Please read this website disclaimer carefully. We reserve the right to change this website disclaimer at any time without notice, and by using the website and its content, you are agreeing to the website disclaimer as it appears, whether you have read this language or not. If you do not agree with this website disclaimer, please do not use our website or its content.
It is important that you do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional therapy support or advice either because of information you have read on this website, the blog, newsletter, social media, mailed information, products, or information you have received from us through any means whatsoever.
Mindheal.org cannot guarantee any results or outcomes if you choose to consult with the doctor. As with any business-related programme, product or service that you purchase, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables. You agree that mindheal.org and Dr Anita S Salunke and employees or affiliates are not responsible for the success or failure of your personal life decisions, goals and relationships, and your well-being and any other result or consequence of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our website, blog, social media, or our programmes, products and services. You are solely responsible for the outcomes, consequences and results for your life, life choices, and all other related aspects of your life, and well-being.
All mindheal.org website products are final sales and are non-refundable.
We only share products and resources that we support, use and believe in, and we do not sell to clients or non-clients. If you choose to purchase a product on this website or on another website where we provide a link, you agree to assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that mindheal.org and its employees, associates or affiliates, are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use by you or any user. We cannot guarantee any results or outcomes if you choose to purchase a workshop, webinar, an e-book, an e-packet of information, or any other products, documents, programmes or professional services offered on this website or through a website link we provide or an affiliate's website or business. As with any business-related programme, product, material, book or service that you purchase, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, so therefore no guarantees can be made.
The services provided through online consultation are not for use in medical emergencies or situations requiring prompt medical attention. In the event of a medical emergency or a critical heath situation, please contact your emergency medical service provider immediately.
MindHeal Homeopathy does not guarantee that a web-based consultation, tele-consultation or video consultation is the appropriate course of treatment for your particular health problem. You agree to contact your primary care physician immediately should your condition change or your symptoms worsen. If you require urgent care, you agree to contact your local emergency services immediately.
The services are offered on an ‘as is’ basis and used by the Patient solely at his or her own risk. All information provided by the Patient in connection with the Services shall be used to provide services and features to the Patient. MindHeal Homeopathy shall make no effort to validate any information provided by the Patient for use in Services with respect to content, correctness or usability.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities carried out under your MindHeal Homeopathy account. You agree to prohibit anyone else from using your password and immediately notify MindHeal Homeopathy of any unauthorized use of your password or other security concerns that you may be aware of.
MindHeal Homeopathy reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of the Online Consultation Services. MindHeal Homeopathy may, among other things, withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Online Consultation service.
MindHeal Homeopathy reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to your MindHeal Online Record pursuant to its internal record retention and/or destruction policies.
By requesting a medical opinion through MindHeal Online Consultation, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The diagnosis you receive may be limited and provisional
- The medical opinion is not intended to replace a face-to-face visit with the Doctor just yet
- The Doctor is reliant on information provided by you and hence any information demonstrated to have been falsified will immediately render the opinion and all details therein null and void
- In certain diseases and conditions, the doctor may not have important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination and the absence of this information may affect the doctor's ability to diagnose your condition, disease or injury.
- In some cases, the consultant may determine that the transmitted information is of inadequate quality and may ask for more information, without which he/she may refuse to answer the query
- In rare cases, the consultant may feel that the query may not be answerable without physically examining the patient and the consult may be refused forthwith.
- Delays in medical evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failures of equipment
- In very rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information
Use of MindHeal Online Consultation Services requires basic familiarity with the Internet and World Wide Web. The Patient is expected to possess the necessary Internet-usage skills and knowledge to avail the Services
While we believe the information, products, materials, resources, services and documents provided on and through the website to be factual and accurate, but we cannot guarantee that they are. The information, products, materials, resources, services and documents on this website are not intended to be a substitute for legal, financial, professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on the information or the documents contained on the website is solely at your own risk.
You may be residing in a different part of the country, a different country, and the law varies by state and country. As the law is constantly changing, it is important to understand that it affects each individual and business in different ways.
As a result, if you are seeking services or products to support you, it is recommended to seek outside legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed. If you have legal questions or concerns, it is advisable to consult with a lawyer for all questions and concerns you have, may have, or hereafter have regarding any and all information, products and services presented or sold by the MindHeal Homeopathy website, products, services and programmes pertaining to your specific legal situation.
The contents of this website are protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws and are the property of mindheal.org and Dr Anita S Salunke. You may not change or delete any author credit, trademark, legend, proprietary or copyright notices. You must follow and observe all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any parts of the website.
You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, reverse-engineer, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the website, except as necessary to perform the function on the website, unless you request and receive prior written permission from us or the owners. To request our permission, contact us at email@example.com and or the details on the website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless mindheal.org, Dr Anita S Salunke, its representatives, officers, directors, and employees from all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use of the website, the website’s blog, products, programmes, services, your posting, downloading or transmission of communications or material on this website, or from your violation of applicable law.
Users of the website must be over 18 years of age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions. If you are under 18, you agree to immediately stop accessing the website. If you are accessing the website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are purchasing any of the products or services offered through or by the site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
As a MindHeal Homeopathy patient, you must be over 18 years of age. In the case of minor Patients (under 18 years), a parent or guardian must accept this Agreement and guide all consultations under the services offered. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the authenticated information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate.
MindHeal Homeopathy reserves the right to modify its fee structure at any time and implement a new fee structure at any time prior to billing the Patient for his or her initial payment or for future payments that are due pursuant to these Terms & Conditions.
MindHeal Homeopathy has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions stated herein, without prior notice or warning.
MindHeal Homeopathy will take all the necessary precautions to protect itself against failure of our equipment and our software. The Patient acknowledges and agrees that temporary interruptions in service may occur, and that MindHeal Homeopathy shall have no liability for any claim, cost, charge, loss or expense arising from or relating to use of the Services.
The Patient acknowledges and agrees that data may be lost or corrupted in connection with use of the Services. MindHeal Homeopathy may perform regular back-ups of all data stored, but shall have no liability to the Patient in the event that all data is lost or destroyed. The Patient acknowledges and agrees that in the event that restoration of data from back-up is necessary, it may take several days to complete such restoration of data and resume operation of the services.
The Patient agrees that the services, which include all software and documentation, both electronic and printed media, contain copyrighted material, trade secrets, patent related material and other proprietary intellectual property and are the proprietary property of MindHeal Homeopathy Pvt Ltd. They are protected by copyright, trade secret, patent laws and other proprietary rights and laws, and they may only be used or accessed as specifically provided for, in these Terms & Conditions.
The Patient agrees that he/she will not store, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Services. The Patient may not sell, assign, sub-license, grant a security interest in or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Services (which includes its software and documentation), create derivative works based on it or in any manner commercially exploit the Services in whole or in part.
The Patient agrees that violations by him/her in person, any other person or entity, of these copyrights, trade secrets, patents, other intellectual property protections or these Terms & Conditions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under the law in the courts located in the jurisdiction of Mumbai. The final choice of whether the Patient is in violation of any of these Terms & Conditions is at the sole discretion of MindHeal Homeopathy Pvt Ltd.
Only for the duration of being logged into the Patient's valid MindHeal Account, the Patient is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable temporary license, subject to these Terms & Conditions. A valid MindHeal Account may only be created and maintained by a Patient who fully provides valid personal information about the Patient (himself) in the signup process.
To maintain a valid account, the Patient must regularly update such information to assure its accuracy, and the Patient must always comply with these Terms & Conditions. The Patient is not granted a license or any other right to store any of the Services (including any portion of the software or documentation) on any computer or other device, or copy or otherwise use such information to create derivative works.
Pursuant to these Terms & Conditions, a contractual relationship with the Patient is agreed to being entered into within the jurisdiction of Mumbai, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or principles. This Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws in Mumbai and no party shall object to removal or prosecution of any litigation to a state court within Mumbai. Any cause of action or claim Patients may have with respect to MindHeal Homeopathy must be commenced within one (1) year after it arises, except to the extent such litigation is not enforceable.
Patients may exercise the following rights with respect to their protected health information, which they can exercise by presenting a written request to the MindHeal Patient Assistance Desk:
- You have the right to ask for restrictions on the ways in which we use and disclose your health information for treatment, payment and health care operations. You may also request that we limit our disclosures to persons assisting your care. We will consider your request, but are not obliged to accept it.
- You have the right to request that you receive communications containing your protected health information from us by alternative means or at alternative locations. For example, you may ask that we only contact you at home or by mail.
- Except under certain circumstances, you have the right to inspect and copy medical, billing and other records used to make decisions about you. If you ask for copies of this information, we may charge you a nominal fee to cover the expenses incurred.
- If you believe that information in your records is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for rectifications in the existing information or add missing information. Under certain circumstances, we may deny your request, such as when the information is accurate and complete.
- You have the right to receive a list of certain instances when we may have used or disclosed your medical information. If you ask for this information from us more than once every 12 months, we may charge you a fee.
All services offered by MindHeal Homeopathy are offered on a fixed/flat fee basis and are not subject to any discounts or negotiations.
All fees have to be paid upfront before availing a particular service on the MindHeal Homeopathy portal.
The Patient agrees to pay consultation fee, pursuant to the schedule of fees set forth on the MindHeal Homeopathy website.
The Patient agrees that any unpaid balance due hereunder shall attract interest at the rate of 30% per annum and that costs of collection, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees shall be added as principal amounts to such balance.
MindHeal Homeopathy reserves the right to modify its fee structure at any time and implement the new fee structure at any time prior to billing the Patient for his or her initial payment or for future payments that are due pursuant to these Terms & Conditions.
The Patient understands and agrees that all consultations cancelled with less than 12 hours’ notice will be charged the full consultation amount.
MindHeal Homeopathy will make all possible efforts to provide you the best services for your payment. However, MindHeal Homeopathy shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following circumstances:
- If you have not provided MindHeal Homeopathy with correct patient details including the Patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, details of treatment, Service Type Payment Account information, or the account information of the payee.
- If, through no fault of MindHeal Homeopathy, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
- If the payment processing is not working properly, and you know or have been advised by MindHeal Homeopathy about the malfunction, before, at the time of, or immediately after you execute the transaction.
- If circumstances beyond the control of MindHeal Homeopathy (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of the transaction and MindHeal Homeopathy has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
- In case of payment through credit card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms & Conditions of the usage of MindHeal Homeopathy.
MindHeal Homeopathy cannot assist with a stop-payment request for any payment scheduled using a Payment Account credit card. In any such case, you must immediately and directly contact your credit card company.
After your payment, refunds are only applicable from MindHeal Homeopathy under the following circumstances:
- According to the Terms & Conditions of payment to MindHeal Homeopathy, you can pay for services offered by MindHeal Homeopathy via credit card, debit card or bank transfer. In the event that your credit/debit card is charged, but the doctor has to refuse the query due to unavoidable and extenuating circumstances, you will be offered a complete refund, if you so desire. The refund will be credited to your account within 7 - 14 working days.
- If the charges were made in error, we will immediately credit the account or credit card account for the appropriate or corresponding amount.
- In case your credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally over-charged, please notify MindHeal Homeopathy of the same at the earliest. MindHeal Homeopathy will refund the outstanding amount to your Payment Account within 7-14 working days. In the reverse scenario, if the transaction amount during payment of the fee happens to be less than the actual fee amount, MindHeal Homeopathy will debit the outstanding amount from your Payment Account and notify you of the same.
- Once a query has been put forth to the doctor, and has been accepted by the doctor, fee charges for the query will not be revoked under any circumstances.
MindHeal Homeopathy will not, under any circumstances, issue cash refunds or credits for early contract cancellation or refund payment for any consultation, once charged. If the Patient has a question about charges made to the account, he or she should contact us immediately.
In the majority of cases, there is NO other situation under which MindHeal Homeopathy will provide a refund, except for the condition expressly mentioned above. In exceptional circumstances, the MindHeal Homeopathy team will work with you to reach a mutually acceptable solution. MindHeal Homeopathy intends to be objective, fair and reasonable in resolving such situations in order to maintain a positive and harmonious relationship with its Patients.